Wednesday, October 9, 2013

BOOK NEWS

To the readers,

I am making progress on edits for ELLA and the light at the end of tunnel-- a finished book-- gets closer. 

Draft three is nearing completion and a final edit to smooth out rough edges will be next. I do not have a time frame for when the book might be available on Amazon, but will update when I figure it all out. 

I want to take this time to thank all the readers that have followed this novel as I have posted it serial style, chapter by chapter, over the last year and a half. The feedback I have received truly has helped more than I can tell you. I owe a debt of gratitude especially to Joshua Neary, who was there to read each new installment, hot off the press. 

At present the novel is getting close to 'readable' status. Any of you that have followed this serial that wish to read the collected draft and give feedback towards the final effort, feel free to contact me or comment on this post. Also, when the novel does finally hit the streets, those that have followed along will get a special thank you. 

I am excited and nervous about the next stage-- getting this book ready for publication. There is so much to be done, but hopefully soon I will return to this space with a date and time to share. 

Thanks again to all that have taken the time to read and comment. 

From Las Vegas,

Stephen Moran 

No comments: