Monday, March 18, 2013

...and what now?

Hello to my faithful readers,

I took a few weeks off writing after finishing the second draft of ELLA. I am now ready to tackle revisions for the stretch run  towards publication and will post updates on the blog as to the progress of this and estimated release dates as that information comes available. 

I also am revising several of my older short stories to be placed in a collection. I do not have a working title for this short story collection. If you have read some of my stories and a name pops in your head, feel free to share in the comments section or post on my Facebook or Twitter. 

Anyone that wishes to receive a beta version of my WIP ELLA feel free to contact me. I am definitely in need of a diverse set of opinions/suggestions for improvement. 

I will begin posting new stories shortly with new characters to meet. There are several pieces waiting to be uploaded and I'm very excited for the new direction the blog will take over the next couple of months. 

Have a great week!


No comments: