Saturday, November 2, 2013

Novel update and new writing for NanoWriMo

Only 300 words so far, but I'm making progress on the story even if that hasn't translated into typed copy at this point. 

The title is a sticking point for me and it's hard to move forward without having a 'working' title for a book. So, without further delay, I'll give you the different choices and you tell me what you think.

1) A killer in Vegas

2) Little Black Book (of death and sex) 

3) Death in Vegas

At present, here is a summary of the story I have so far--- perhaps that will help make a title choice.

The narrative follows the events of ELLA chronologically and we see Ella in Vegas. The book will be a series of 'chapters' connected by common themes of gruesome murder and sex. The first book told of the journey to 'becoming' a serial killer and this book will jump into the action.

The book centers around Ella keeping a record of her kills/conquests in a little black book. She describes for posterity (and in some ways the FBI) the deaths as they occur, in story fashion. The reader will get a front row seat as Ella leaves a bloody trail of bodies in Las Vegas.

This is all I have for now. Let me know the title you prefer and any comments on the story so far. 

Thank you for reading and following the blog. I will have news about a new website coming soon!!!

No comments: